The government have now allowed beauty salons to reopen and beauty therapy to be a safe practice as long as we do so in a way to mitigate any risks of Covid-19.
In line with government guidelines The Beauty Studio has put in place stringent guidelines and hygiene practices for the re-opening of the salon.
To be covid-19 secure the following measures have been put into place:
- Please do not attend your appointment if you or anyone in your household has any of the following symptoms
- A high temperature
- A new and continuous cough
- Loss of taste or smell
- Please come to your appointment alone and on time. If in an emergency your children or you have a medical need where you need to be accompanied then exceptions can be made. Please let me know when booking your appointment.
- Please do not be too early or late as you will be asked to wait outside in order to adhere to the social distancing.
- Please do not be late, if you are late and longer than 5 minutes your appointment will be shortened &/or cancelled and a full charge of your appointment will be made.
- Hand washing and the use of hand sanitiser is mandatory upon entering the salon.
- To wear a face mask dependent upon your treatment and this will be provided by The Beauty Studio.
- You will be asked to fill a covid-19 disclaimer form.
- There is increased cleaning, hand washing and hygiene procedures with adequate ventilation where it’s possible in line with the government’s guidance and best practice.
I would like to thank each and every one of my loyal customers for your support during this difficult time!